TERMS AND CONDITIONS WEBSHOP MAYAN ( last update on 15/06/2016 )
1. The terms and coditions are applied to all sales offered and realized through the webshop.
2. By placing an order on the webshop, the buyer agrees to the terms and conditions.
3. A sales contract between buyer and seller, is concluded after the order and payment thereof shall be accepted by the seller. The purchaser will be informed by the seller with a confirmation mail.
4. The seller may change its prices at any time. The ordered products will be invoiced based on the rates at the time of the order.
5. The products are shipped to the address given in the order.
6. We are committed to deliver the goods as soon as possible. The delivery time mentioned in the webshop are indicative.
7. The products are delivered by Bpost. In order to minimize our environmental footprint, we decided to do once a week appeal to our delivery service. If you wish, you can always contact us for a urgent delivery ( email@example.com or 0471 68.22.33) and the package will be exceptional, shipped at the same day if the application happened before 15h30. The supplement of this urgent delivery will be charged on to you.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
8. Purchased goods can be returned within a maximum period of 14 days. The product should be returned in the original packaging. If the item is damaged or shows signs of use, the product will not be taken back and there will be no refund.
9. By returning the product and the dissolution of the purchase, you will need as the buyer to pay the shipping costs.
10. If the seller has shipped the wrong product or there is another mistake in the delivery which is due to the act of the seller, the seller will pay the cost of the return shipping cost.
11. The products remain the property of the seller until the buyer has paid the full amount.
12. The prices are expressed in EURO including VAT, according to the Belgian VAT - system. Shipping costs are charged separately.
13. Obvious errors in the offer do not bind the seller. ( for example: Clear clerical error in the price indication )
14. The buyer may settle his payments via the specified payment, Mollie or Pay Pal. The purchaser must respect the terms of the managers of listed payment involved. The seller is in no way concerned party to the operator of the payment system.
15. The seller commits doing his utmost to ensure the safety of the user of the webshop. However, the seller can not be held liable for any damage to the buyer through the use of the webshop.
16. The personal data of the buyer are protected by the law on the privacy. The buyer's personal details are never passed on to third parties. These data can be used by the seller to inform the buyer of interesting offers. The buyer is always able to ask to see his data.
17. We wish to trade fair trade.
BE-1880 Kapelle op den Bos
Phone: (+32) 04126.96.36.199